Regina Daniels, Nollywood actress and wife of billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko, has sent a heartfelt birthday message to her ex-boyfriend, Somadina, as he celebrates today.
Most fans who commented on the post on Instagram, were blunt in telling the actress, who left her boyfriend to marry Nwoko, who many said is old enough to be her father, that she will never get over the young boyfriend
It was alleged though that her marriage to the far older billionaire was influenced by her mother, Rita.
Celebrating the ex-boyfriend in a mood more like fansay, she shared a photo of Somadima and wrote,
“Happy birthday to you soma….. you know I wish you the best in life…. keep soaring High.”
Somadima also acknowledged her post as he took to the comment section to reply her writing, “Gee for life. God bless your beautiful heart and soul. I appreciate.”
Though some said that it is possible that Daniels may have taken permission from her husband to run the post, others mischievously believe that something may still be ‘going on between those two’.
There’s No Hope of a P-Square Reconciliation, Says Paul Okoye
Jude Okoye, better known as Rude Boy, has said there is no hope for reconciliation with his brother towards returning the P-Square brand. He told fans to kill every expectations and hope for the defunct duo to reconcile.
Jude Okoye was in an interview where he answered questions on Cynthia Morgan‘s accusation that he ruined her career.
Jude Okoye said that Cynthia Morgan has been free since 2017 and he didn’t prohibit her from using her name and her Instagram account.
Tunde Ednut also took the opportunity to ask him whether a P-square reconciliation will be possible anytime soon and if he can make it happen.
Jude Okoye did not hesitate in saying No and that he won’t make it happen.
Intricate Facts about the Masked one, Lagbaja at 60
The multi-award winning Nigerian Afrobeat musician and singer-songwriter, Lagbaja was born Bisade Ologunde in 1960 in Lagos, Nigeria.
He is a descent of Odogun’s Compound, Ijagbo Community in Oyun Local Government Area of Kwara State. In March 1997, he established his club called “Motherlan” in the heart of Ikeja in Lagos.
He won the Best Male Video for his video “Never Far Away” at the 2006 Channel O Music Video Awards.
He is currently signed to Motherlan’ Music and is also the ambassador of Globacom. The 55-years-old Nigerian instrumentalist has definitely paved a successful career for himself in the entertainment industry.
Below are more revelations about the celebrated instrumentalist and singer-songwriter:
1. Lagbaja was born Bisade Ologunde in 1960 in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. He is a descent of Odogun’s Compound, Ijagbo Community in Oyun Local Government Area of Kwara State.
3. He mentioned in an interview that his mask is used as an icon of man’s facelessness.
4. Lagbaja is a Yoruba word that means “nobody in particular”.
5. He mentioned in an interview that the mask and the name symbolize the faceless, the voiceless in the society, particularly in Africa.
6. He released his national acclaim debut album titled “Lagbaja” in 1993, the album was well received and received a lot of airplay all over the country.
7. His groovy fusion has been referred to as afrojazz, afrobeat, higherlife and afropop until now that he himself has christened the music AFRICANO, alluding mostly to the central role
of African drums and grooves in his music.
8. In March 1997, he established his club called “Motherlan” in the heart of Ikeja in Lagos. It was influenced by the traditional African town or market square, where people gather
under the moonlight for ceremonies and artistic events like dance, music and storytelling.
9. He won the Best Male Video for his video “Never Far Away” at the 2006 Channel O Music Video Awards.
10. He is currently signed to Motherlan’ Music. He is also an ambassador with Globacom.
Banky W Sacks Chef for Stealing ‘Can of Milo’
Nigerian singer, Banky W, has revealed that he sacked his former chef after he found out that he had been stealing from him.
The 39-year-old made this known in a video he shared on Instagram on Thursday.
Banky, in the video, said: “My wife and I had a chef… My wife had noticed that when he was getting ready to leave, he would get shifty… He had been taking different items… He traded life and a career for a can of Milo…”